Sunday, August 30, 2009

Facebook Quizes

Why do I bother, really? Nine times out of ten, they are completely off, but I just can't help myself. It's like crack or Pringles... or both.


JP completed the quiz "which country hates you?" with the result "antartica hates you"

"You are peppy and loud and far too giddy. Go away, you are giving them a migrane and they want nothing to do with you. They are sick of you pep rally's to save the polar bears! The polar bears are ok and don't need you a.d.h.d help ok?! I know it may be hard to comprehend but you are too accepting and nice and you will regret it soon. Leave antartica alone, they don't want you no matter how much you did to support their causes."

Absolutely inaccurate. Loud? Maybe, but in an obnoxious bitchy way, not preppy and certainly not giddy. Those words have never been used to describe me unless it was preceded by, "JP is most certainly NOT..." Also, I have OCD, not ADHD. I am the opposite of accepting and nice, I'm dry, sarcastic, cynical and crabby. Polar bears don't want me near them? Well they can stay the hell away from me too because I might just make a nice rug for myself out of them. In addition, whomever wrote the quiz results should immediately return to the third grade for spelling and grammar lessons. Morons.



This one was slightly more accurate:

JP completed the quiz "Scrubs Personality Quiz" with the result "Dr. Kelso"

You are business first...ALWAYS! You take your job very seriously, because you feel that is the best way to approach everything. You like jokes and fun, but only when you're the one doing it. Deep, Deep, DEEP, down, you are very kind and caring, but it takes a lot for you to show it. You are the boss, and people know it, and are intimidated by you, and that's how you like it.

Honestly, I thought I was going to get Dr. Cox. This is result doesn't make me as sad as the other quizzes. Dr. Kelso would have been my next choice. I don't have a job to take seriously. I do like jokes and fun but only when I'm the one doing it or the other person has the same sense of humor as me. Deep, deep, deep down I still don't give a rat's ass. You'd have to get deeper than that. I am the boss, but no one listens to me anyway.


JP completed the quiz, "Which 80's Song Describes You" with the result, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

You live in the moment and life is a big party. You rarely come home before dawn, and your phone rings at all hours of the night. You still don't know what you want to be when you grow up, and your parents are constantly on your case about your lighthearted attitude towards the future. Your bedroom has an impossibly tall ceiling.

I'm not sure what the height of my bedroom ceiling has to do with anything, especially considering I live in a basement apartment, it's not that tall. On the other hand, this quiz might actually have been dead on. I don't get around to partying all that often anymore, but when I get the chance, I go all out. My phone does ring at all hours of the night and my parents (even though I don't live with them) still wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life. I may be a cranky betch, but I'm a fun cranky betch.

No comments:

Post a Comment