Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Dreams

I'm not talking about the RDJ movie, I'm talking about what happens during the off chance I catch some sleep. The other night I had a dream about the Red Eye (Fox) boys. Of course, it was the last thing I watched on TV before dozing off.

I was babysitting Greg, Bill and Andy; in the dream they were toddlers (which would almost make this more of a nightmare). Anyway, I was trying to prove that Bill was gay so I handed a fake toy phone to Greg and Andy and tried to get them to talk on it. They both threw the toy without hesitation. Then I gave the phone to Bill who proceeded to talk a mile a minute on it, hence proving my hypothesis since we all know that straight men generally don't like to talk on the phone.

Also in that same dream I went to Target and when I got there I realized that I had no shoes on. They had recently moved everything in the store around and I had no clue where anything was. I ran into my friend there and she and I had to search for the shoe section. We never found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment