Sunday, August 16, 2009

Liberals & Toddlers

"I'm surrounded by small whiny people... No, not liberals, toddlers. Although I can see where that might have been confusing." ~Me

Believe it or not, people trust me with the care of their children, don't ask, I have no answer. Over time I noticed a trend. Liberals and toddlers are very similar. Here is where I'll keep a running list as the similarities come to light.

Liberals are like toddlers:

~They lie
~They smell funny
~They cry about everything
~They can dish it, but they can't take it
~They don't make any sense, but they talk over you anyway
~Even if they get caught red handed they either blame someone else or they pretend it never happened
~They can both drive a sane person to drink
~They make a mess and YOU have to clean it up
~They both take things from you and yell, "MINE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment