Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween 2009

I was on the phone with KT and Halloween came up. At this time my kid was "exercising" on my "yogurt mat". KT suggested that I dress her up as Olivia Newton-John like in the video "Physical" for the big day. I thought this was an excellent idea and will be so much better than all the other kids in her class dressed up as Spiderman and Disney Princesses. LAME!

I'm in the process of drawing up a picture to show just how awesome it will be. While I was thinking about her costume I thought it would be a great idea to convince my youngest nephew to be her ex-boyfriend who faked his death.

Her costume: Side ponytail (teased hair), head and wrist bands, tank top with an over sized off-the-shoulder short sweatshirt, leotard, leggings, leg warmers, BK high tops, blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick and way too much blush.

His costume: Bad toupee, creepy look on his face, fishing pole, fake passport and plane tickets to Mexico.

The best part of my idea is taking pictures of the whole ordeal.
Picture 1: Them together
Picture 2: Him running away
Picture 3: Her crying to news crew
Picture 4: Him on beach with a drink

Now I just have to get my nephew on board! Somehow I don't think my sister is going to go for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment